Sunday, January 25, 2015

Google Alert - "makeup tutorials"

Google
"makeup tutorials"
As-it-happens update January 25, 2015
VIDEO
youtube.com
Why I hate Youtube makeup tutorials – Fake Beauty Gurus RANT
YouTube 06:47
I am really dissatisfied with all this Youtube makeup tutorial craziness. This is why I hate fake self proclaimed beauty gurus and why I dislike how girls ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
youtube.com
Another one of my makeup tutorials
YouTube 01:29
Another one of my makeup tutorials💋💋💋❤💙❤💙❤💙. <a href="/channel/UCxj3R01lMlaAZA6VnGF4qOg" class=" yt-uix · Shannon McDonnell.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment